Altay Jafarov - Senior Auditor
Member of Auditors Chamber of Azerbaijan
Azerbaijan Economic University. June 1991. Accountant
Baku school. 1980-1991. A category diploma
Altay is responsible for conducting and leading audit in companies in accordance with Azerbaijan legislation. Have broad expertise in conducting audit of a number of companies coming from various industries. These audits include the certification of full financial statements and involve the following:
- Verification of sources from which funds were attracted, whether they were attracted in accordance with legislation, and whether spending of funds attracted are conducted in accordance with legislation.
- Whether costs declared to the Commission for the performance of cost reimbursement contracts are actual and eligible costs and that they have been claimed in compliance with the contractual rules as defined.
- Financial audit and a management control review of the contracts and their accordance to standard terms of reference.
- Examination the completeness of the contractor’s accounting records and transactions.
- Certification of the financial status of the contract.
- Control of bank operations and cash flow
- Preparation and audit of the Financial Statements of a closed-ended company. The financial statements are prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards and the audits were conducted in accordance with international auditing standards.
From July 2001.
To ongoing. Employer: AZCONS LLC. Position Held: Senior Auditor
Role Description: Statutory audits including the planning, controlling and reporting of assignments
From April 1999 To July 2001
Employer ALO LLC. Position Held: Chief Accountant. Role Description: Preparation of statutory accounts, management accounts and cash flow forecasts. All the other issues related to company accounts
From June 1997 To March 1999
Employer: Caspian Helicopters. Position Held: Chief accountant. Role Description: Preparation of statutory accounts, management accounts and cash flow forecasts. All the other issues related to company accounts
From March 1993 To June 1997
Employer: LXO LLC. Position Held: Chief accountant. Role Description: Preparation of statutory accounts, management accounts and cash flow forecasts. All the other issues related to company accounts
From November 1992 To March 1993
Employer: Ipekchi LLC. Position Held: Accountant. Role Description: Book keeping, accounts and payroll administration of company
From March 1991 To October 1992
Employer: Cocoon drying factory. Position Held: Accounts Assistant. Role Description: Book keeping, basic accounts and payroll administration of factory.