Aydon Colombia Aydon Consultants Colombia Ltda., provides advisory and related business services in the following core areas: - Entering and expanding markets.
- Identifying potential agents/distributors on behalf of manufacturers.
- Identifying potential Strategic Alliances on behalf of its clients.
- Establishment and maintenance of distribution and supply networks including all relevant documentation.
- Set up operations for foreign investors, government or quasi-government grant research, advice and applications.
- Negotiating with suppliers, purchasers and agents on behalf of manufacturers.
- Market research and surveys
- Market entry strategies
- Market and product feasibility studies.
- Procurement of goods and services.
- Establishment of operations for foreign investors, including local permissions, tax benefit rulings and recruitment.
- Identifying products that can be manufactured or procured more economically internationally, considering components, assemblies, semi-processed materials or commodities.
- Cultural aspects of business and business cultural environment.
- Development of Intellectual Property.
- Minimizing red tape.
- Liaising and negotiating with government bodies.
- Liaising with government departments, including quality accreditation, licensing and import/export regulations.
Through our partner, International Strategies Group, we can also provide the following services:
- Investment Banking
- Strategic Consulting
Languages spoken: Spanish, English and French.
The ACCL team
Juan Pablo Akl D. - Director General Juan Pablo holds an undergraduate degree in Finance and International Relations, a specialist degree in International Business of the Unversidad Externado of Colombia, and an MBA in International Business granted by the Institut Superieur de Gestion in Paris. He has over 15 years of experience as entrepreneur in the fields of construction, imports and exports of goods, food industry development, entertainment and as advisor for private firms.
He has been also an advisor for the Colombian government, both in the local and international areas. Juan Pablo has held senior executive positions, as the Colombian Ministry of Trades Chief of Staff and as Director of the Colombian Trade offices in Tokyo and Taipei.